BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Song I Think I Wrote for You



This is the song
I think I wrote for you
There are no words
For whatever I would say
It would come out sounding wrong
I let the piano speak for me

I love you
I love you still
The piano cannot lie
Though you should never
Never love me
Not me
Hear it in the piano
 
This is the song
I should not play for you
Who am I to sing?
I, who lie with every breath
Words can never free my truth
I let the piano speak for me

I love you
I love you still
The piano cannot lie
Though you should never
Speak my name
Not mine
Listen to my piano

This is the song
I wish I could let you hear
My song
My love

How bold of me
To love your tragedies
Your happiness

How strange of me
To love all of you
Despite all else

How wrong of me
To love your love for me

But I love you
I love you still
Though you should never
Never love me
The piano cannot lie

0 comments: